Thursday, September 22, 2016

Hanging onto Summer


It is the first day of Autumn here in the States but I am not ready to let go of Summer. I even wore my white sandals the other day and could hear my mother's voice in my head, "you should never wear white before Memorial Day or after Labor Day". I don't think that holds true anymore - not that I care. 

I chose the colors of my card based off the flowers growing in the planter on my deck. They have been showing off all summer but never more so than now. It is because of them that I haven't purchased any pots of mums yet. I don't need them! 
My card was stamped with the flowers from Penned & Painted and sentiment from Blooms & Wishes. I added the speckles with the Timeless Texture stamp set. My previous blog post showed this same stamp set with the outline only. I did the coloring. If you don't like to color, this set has the solid stamp and detail stamp as well so you can create a monochromatic combination or change it up with different inks. 

I used 2 of the new In Colors again and these really go well together. They are listed in supplies below.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! and can be found in my Online Store

Stamps: Penned and Painted, Blooms and Wishes, Timeless Texture
Card Stock: Whisper White, Sweet Sugarplum
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum, Flirty Flamingo, Pear Pizzazz, Basic Black

Don't forget to check out the Clearance Rack. There are some Photopolymer Stamp Sets that were recently added.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...