Thursday, September 15, 2016

Finally! Thank you and a card.

Where to begin?! You may have noticed - and I know many of you did - that I haven't posted since May. Yikes! 

Thank you for the emails asking my whereabouts and for your concern. It was all very very humbling to know that my creativity was missed - not to mention the concern expressed over my personal well being. 

I am well. My family is well. I didn't really mean to take so much time off from blogging but the summer got a hold on me and wouldn't let go. Plus I was a little burnt out. By not stamping and/or blogging I was able to pursue some other creative endeavors and oh my it has been fun. And it was just what I needed! 

I finally added some ink and stamped some cards. I only have a few of the new stamps from the large Annual catalog so I thought it was about time I test them out. They are very simplistic cards - nothing like I usually do so hopefully you can overlook that. I also wanted to try out the 5 new In Colors. So here is one card that I made.

It is a 4.25" square card and uses only the outline stamps from the Penned and Painted stamp set. "For You" is from a different set. I wanted to create a quick and easy card so I just stamped the outline images and did a quick wash with the new Peekaboo Peach ink and my aqua painter. I will post another card that I made with the outline images and the solid images. It is a nice versatile set in that way. 

All supplies are Stampin' Up! except where noted.
My Online Store is found here.

Stamps: Penned and Painted, Blooms and Wishes
Paper: Watercolor paper - Strathmore 300 series
Card Stock: Peekaboo Peach, a new In Color
Ink: Basic Black Archival, Peekaboo Peach, Old Olive
Other: Aquapainter

Clearance Rack - new items this week. All can be found here.
Special Offer Sale Items. This week only. Found here.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Pretty card, glad you are back! I was wondering as well if all was well, I missed your posts, but didn't send a note before. Have a great day. I admire all of you who post regularly, I attempted to start a blog, and then am just to lazy to learn good photography, but I love visiting all of you!

Lisa said...

Glad you're back!!

ali said...

Lovely to see you back lisa

Marla said...

I'm glad you're back, Lisa. You were missed! I like the colors on your card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...