Friday, September 30, 2016

Blooms and Wishes

If you like flowers and need a quick card this one is very easy to pull together. Stamping off/Second generation ink is the key.
The largest flower is the focal point with some smaller images surrounding it. I stamped the center of the flower twice as well as the smaller flowers and leaves. It is an old trick to create depth. I love this stamp set but have to admit I am puzzled as to why there is no center stamp for the flowers - meaning the little blank circle is always there. Yes, a pearl or rhinestone can be added but sometimes I just want a flat card with no embellishments. 

I am also loving the new In Colors. 

All supplies are Stampin' Up! and can be found here in my Online Store.

Stamps: Blooms & Wishes
Card Stock: Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo
Ink:  Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky, Pear Pizzazz, Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo


SaveSave

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...