Friday, May 13, 2016

You Little Furball Stampin' Up!

Today's stamp set features You Little Furball. It is retiring and makes wonderful cards for the cat lover. 

My card was inspired by a cat that I had a few years back. She loved mylar balloons for some reason and would hold the string in her mouth and walk around the house with them. I would find balloons in the oddest places!

This little cat is just holding the balloons with her paws so they don't float away.
Stampin' Up! You Little Furball stamp set. Cat birthday card. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
The balloons are punched with the new Balloon punch which is NOT retiring thank goodness. However the Something to Say stamp set that I used for the sentiment and star ARE retiring - as is the Itty Bitty Accent punches that include the little star punch. Tip: use a Smoky Slate marker to draw the "ribbon".

I have had a lot of fun with these little cat images as you can hopefully tell by the cards I previously made and showcase below.
Stampin' Up! You Little Furball stamp set. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
 My blog post for the window card, with all the details can be found here.

Stampin' Up! You Little Furball stamp set. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
My blog post for this tri-cat card, with more details can be found here.

Stampin' Up! You Little Furball stamp set. Handmade Halloween card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
 My blog post for this easy Halloween card, with details can be found here.

Stampin' Up! You Little Furball stamp set. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
My blog post with details for this clean and simple card can be found here.

Stampin' Up! You Little Furball stamp set. Handmade Cat Christmas card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
My blog post with details for a cute, cat Christmas card can be found here.

To view the Retiring Lists, please click here.

Product List - click on any picture or link to go to my Online Store.

2 comments:

Sandra (Sunny) said...

Love, love, love your cards! I bought this stamp set a while ago because as a real cat lover I can't resist any cat stamps LOL.

The idea with the antlers is great, think I'll have to remember it when its time for making christmas cards. One of my pals is a cat lover too and this would be a perfect christmas card for her ;-)

Thanks for sharing!

Marla said...

Lisa, I am missing your posts. I hope that you'll be back. I love your cards and 3D projects. Just lovely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...