Thursday, May 12, 2016

Tap Tap Tap Stampin' Up! Modern style

I have used the Tap, Tap, Tap stamp set to make some great Thank You cards. Administrative Assistants (Secretaries) seem to love it! I thought I would try to make one without the typewriter so this is what I came up with. Tap, Tap, Tap is another Retiring stamp set by the way.
Stampin' Up! Tap, Tap, Tap stamp set. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
The other Retiring Products on this card are as follows: Everyday Chic Washi Tape, Gold Baker's Twine, Note Tag Punch, 1/8" Handheld punch

Here are some more cards that I made previously. I have the corresponding link below each card.
Stampin' Up! Tap, Tap, Tap stamp set. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
 My blog post with details can be found here.


Stampin' Up! Tap, Tap, Tap stamp set. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
 My blog post with details can be found here.

Stampin' Up! Tap, Tap, Tap stamp set. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
My blog post with details can be found here.

To see what else is Retiring, please click here.

Product List for the first card. Click on any picture to go to my Online Strore.

1 comment:

HJ said...

Cute typewriter cards in the different colors. I have a friend who doesn't own a computer but uses old electric typewriters to write his letters. Snail mail is the way to go for him. Too funny! Have a great weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...