Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Pictogram Punches You're a Star

Pictogram Punches was a must have when it first came out. I thought it had lots of possibilities - and still do. It is going to be retiring so I want to give it one last go. Don't forget to keep scrolling down for more cards made with this set.

I used softer colors for my card but any color combination would look good! Note: The Hello Honey streak is second generation ink.
The tails of the stars are from the Work of Art stamp set which is NOT retiring. Neither is the Confetti Stars Border Punch or Wink of Stella. What IS retiring would be the Pictogram Punches stamp set and the coordinating Itty Bitty Accents Punches.

This set makes cute baby cards, thank you cards, birthday cards, Anniversary cards, Valentine cards, etc. I only focused on a few.
 My blog post with details for the baby card can be found here. The Doily, Circle Framelits, and Scallop Circle punch are also retiring.

 My blog post with details can be found here.

 My blog post with details can be found here.


My blog post with details can be found here.

Product List - click on any picture or link to go to my Online Store.

To see what the entire Retiring List, please click here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...