Sunday, May 8, 2016

Everything Eleanor Best Wishes


Today's card is one that I made using the stamp set, Everything Eleanor. Yes, it is Retiring so you only have a limited time to purchase this lovely set! I also have a few cards from previous posts to show you as well so make sure you scroll down.
Stampin' Up! Everything Eleanor stamp set. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
I hand cut the flowers and embossed frame. Retiring products used on this card: Everything Eleanor stamp set; Petite Pairs stamp set; Doily; English Garden designer series paper; Fun Frames Embossing Folder

I included links to the corresponding blog post for the following cards. Enjoy!
Stampin' Up! Everything Eleanor stamp set. Handmade Wedding card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
 My blog post with the details for this wedding card can be found here. Also retiring on this card: Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Antique Brad.


Stampin' Up! Everything Eleanor stamp set. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
 My blog post with details for this Thinking of You card, can be found here.

Stampin' Up! Everything Eleanor stamp set. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
 My blog post with details can be found here. Also retiring on this card: Perfect Pennants stamp set (sentiment), Decorative Dots embossing folder.


Stampin' Up! Everything Eleanor stamp set. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
 My blog post with details for this vintage looking card can be found here. Also retiring: Oval Framelits.


Stampin' Up! Everything Eleanor stamp set. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
 My blog post with details can be found here.

Stampin' Up! Everything Eleanor stamp set. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
My blog post with details can be found here. Also retiring is the Scallop Circle punch, Stylish Stripes embossing folder, and Candy Dots

To view the Retiring Lists, please click here.

Product List for the first card - click on any picture to go to my Online Store.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...