Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Choose Happiness Stampin' Up!


I have to admit I have been enjoying these recent blog posts highlighting my retiring stamp sets. I have also been enjoying creating a new card with each set!

Today's post is showcasing some cards with the Choose Happiness stamp set which will no longer be available after May 30th.

This card is a new one and only uses 2 colors - Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler.
Stampin' Up! Choose Happiness stamp set. Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
Retiring products: Choose Happiness stamp set; Cherry Cobbler thick Baker's Twine; Label Bracket

For more inspiration….
Stampin' Up! Choose Happiness stamp set. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
Blog post and details found here.

Stampin' Up! Choose Happiness stamp set. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
 Blog post and details found here.

Stampin' Up! Choose Happiness stamp set. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
Blog post and details found here.

Stampin' Up! Choose Happiness stamp set. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
Blog post and details found here.

All supplies for my cards are Stampin' Up! and can be found in my Online Store.

To see what else is Retiring, just click here.

1 comment:

Marla said...

I have loved your recent posts, Lisa. I enjoy seeing all the different ways that you have used one stamp set. They are all beautiful cards!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...