Saturday, May 7, 2016

Beautiful Bunch with Washi Tape

Sometimes you need a big bold statement on a card. Beautiful Bunch stamp set is just the thing for such a card - plus it has a coordinating punch - and both are retiring so you won't want to miss out on this bold stamp set.

I made this Bermuda Bay card just for this blog post. Some lucky customer will receive it I am sure :) Keep scrolling down for other cards and their links. 
Stampin' Up! Beautiful Bunch stamp set. Handmade thank you card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
I used some other retiring products for this card. The sentiment is from Petite Pairs stamp set. The leaves were punched with the Bird Builder punch. The center was punched with the 7/8" Scallop Circle punch. The Candy Dots and Cherry on Top Washi Tape are also retiring. 

I included the following cards that I have already blogged about. Some of the products that I used for them are long gone but hopefully you can see how this stamp set can be used. 
Stampin' Up! Beautiful Bunch stamp set. Handmade thank you card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
My blog post for this night of navy card with details can be found here. The smaller flowers are from other stamp sets as you will see from the blog post.

Stampin' Up! Beautiful Bunch stamp set. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
 My blog post with details can be found here.


Stampin' Up! Beautiful Bunch stamp set. Handmade thank you card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
 My blog post with details can be found here.


Stampin' Up! Beautiful Bunch stamp set. Handmade thank you card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
My blog post with details can be found here.

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Beautiful set of cards. I really like the one for today. Love the blue and your use of the Washi tape. I have this stamp set and love it. TFS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...