Monday, May 23, 2016

A Picture Perfect Blue Rose

Stampin' Up! Picture Perfect stamp set. Blue rose. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
I made this weeks ago but haven't got around to posting it. Life has been busy around here with a sick dog and 2 kids home this week. One bad, one good. Events, not kids. Haha.
Stampin' Up! Picture Perfect stamp set. Blue rose. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
I stamped the background with the large image from Gorgeous Grunge and Marina Mist ink (stamped off first). I love how the blue shows through the leaves that I stamped directly to the card stock. 

I played around with the sentiment and how to add one. I ended up embossing it in white on black which is very trendy right now. I don't know how I feel about this trend because the black is such a contrast to the other colors. 

Fortunately Picture Perfect and Gorgeous Grunge will be around another year! But the striped paper from Pretty Petals paper stack is not.

Reminder: You only have until May 31st to order from the Retiring List.
                  To view the list, click here.

Product List

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...