Tuesday, April 26, 2016

World of Dreams - Present and Past

Today's post is all about the retiring stamp set, World of Dreams. Here is a card that I made recently. I have so many favorite cards using World of Dreams so I thought I would include those at the end of the post. Enjoy!
Stampin' Up! World of Dreams stamp set and Pretty Petals paper. Handmade Anniversary card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
 For this card, I also used the retiring paper stack, Pretty Petals. The inspiration for the colors and layout came from a swap card that I received a long time ago from Connie Tumm.

I thought the 2 birds and a nest would make a darling Anniversary card so I added the "happy together" sentiment from the (also retiring) A Dozen Thoughts stamp set. 

You can see the various patterns of paper a little better in the photo below.
Stampin' Up! World of Dreams stamp set and Pretty Petals paper. Handmade Anniversary card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp

And here are some of my favorite World of Dreams cards from times past.


Stampin' Up! World of Dreams stamp set with Sheltering Tree stamp set. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
I combined the card above with Sheltering Tree. Blog post with details can be found here.

Stampin' Up! World of Dreams stamp set. Handmade thinking of you card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
 I absolutely love this embossed and sponged card. It uses 2 colors that are also retiring this year: Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey. The blog post with details for this card can be found here.

Stampin' Up! World of Dreams stamp set. Handmade birthday card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
Even though the paper is retired, this is another favorite of mine! Details can be found on my blog post, here.

Stampin' Up! World of Dreams stamp set with Sheltering Tree stamp set. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
 And one final card, also using the tree from Sheltering Tree. Details are on the blog post found here.

If you would like to see what else is retiring, just click here.

All supplies for these cards are Stampin' Up! The supplies for my World of Dreams card at the top of my blog post can be found below. 

Product List - all are retiring. Click on any picture for product details.

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Love all your cards. Very pretty.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...