Saturday, April 16, 2016

Wild About Flowers in Blue

I had some oval scraps in my scrap pile so I created today's card using Wild About Flowers stamp set and Pretty Petals paper stack.
Stampin' Up! Wild About Flowers stamp set in oval frame. Handmade card by Lisa Young
These are not my usual go to colors, meaning I rarely use Pacific Point. That is what I love about designer series paper, especially pretty prints like the ones shown here. They encourage me to use colors out of my comfort zone. And they coordinate beautifully!

The sentiment is actually from the Circle of Spring stamp set - the one with the pretty wreath. I have a card that uses that set also and will be posting it later.

I am anxious to see what will be retiring from the current catalog. I know this Pretty Petals paper stack will be, as will all of our paper. The list comes out on Monday, April 18th and consumables will be available while supplies last. Just sayin'.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! and can be found in my Online Store. 

Product List

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...