Friday, April 22, 2016

Roses and Lace


I have 2 cards for you today.

Now that the Retiring List is available, I have been trying to use up some of my designer series paper and Timeless Elegance paper is soooo easy to use! 
Stampin' Up! Timeless Elegance paper. Pink Roses and lace. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
The roses that you see are actually the paper - no stamping! Isn't it gorgeous? For my card, I used 3 different sponge daubers and added the color. Use a light touch - you can always make it darker. 
Stampin' Up! Timeless Elegance paper. Pink Roses and lace. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
Here is a close up where you can see how I used Rose Red and then added a bit of Crushed Curry to the roses. The leaves are just a hint of Pear Pizzazz.

The Oval punches are retiring as well - just an FYI

I needed to make quite a few of these cards so each card was different because of the pattern of the paper.
Stampin' Up! Timeless Elegance paper. Yellow Roses and lace. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
The bottom of the card is the lace patterned paper, also from Timeless Elegance paper series. 
Stampin' Up! Timeless Elegance paper. Yellow Roses and lace. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
I used the same technique for the yellow roses only I added a touch of Rose Red to the Crushed Curry roses as you can see in the close up. 

If I had really wanted to dress up this card I could have added ribbon and/or pearls. But because all of them were being mailed I kept them flat so I wouldn't get charged extra. 

The Timeless Elegance designer series paper, along with all Stampin' Up! products can be found in my Online Store. 
Note: The non-stamp products (i.e. paper, punches) that are retiring are only available while supplies last! 

Product List


1 comment:

Littlelamb said...

Very pretty cards.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...