Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Retirement List and a Card

I have a card for you, but first...

It is that time of year my friends, when Stampin' Up! reveals the stamps and other products that will not be in the new and upcoming Annual Catalog! This includes the things from the Occasions Catalog as well.

Retiring products will only be available until May 31 or while supplies last.

To view the Retirement List in pdf format, click here.
To view just the Retiring stamps, click here.
To view Everything Else, click here.
AC=Annual Catalog
OC=Occasions Catalog

Stampin' Up! Endless Thanks stamp set. Handmade Thankyou card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
Endless Thanks stamp set is NOT retiring (phew!) but the Go Wild paper stack as seen here will be no longer available once supplies run out. More importantly, all of the colors used on my card (except black) are retiring. 
Stampin' Up! Endless Thanks stamp set. Handmade Thankyou card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
I am showing this close up so you can see that I used the 3/4" circle punch for the Hello Honey flowers. It beats hand cutting them! 

Candy Dots are retiring, but for my card I used the Rhinestones and a black Sharpie marker. 

All supplies are Stampin' Up! and can be found in my Online Store.
My Customer Reward Program for my loyal customers.

Product List

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...