Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Kinda Eclectic and some Great Deals


 Before I get to my card: This is the last week for Weekly Deals as we know it. Be sure to scroll down to view the great selection of deals this week, especially all of the Framelits and Thinlits!

The Butterflies Thinlit is not on sale but I thought I would show you a card that I made with it.
I stamped the leaves from Kinda Eclectic stamp set. Some were hand cut, some stamped directly. Then I just layered them with some paper patterns from Farmers Market designer paper series.

I left the sentiments off and just made that black die-cut butterfly be my focal point. 

If you love Framelits and Thinlits, check out the deals below. If you would like to place an order with me in my Online Store, just click on any of the images below and it will take you to the Weekly Deals.


 Please be aware that the Retiring List will be revealed soon and many products will begin to be sold out! 

Now is the time to purchase anything in the colors: Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist as they will be retiring. Also, designer series paper is almost never carried over into the next catalog (exception being the 4 color group collection, 12 x 12 stacks) so if there is any series that you want, now is the time to stock up.

Final note: The Washi Label Punch is no longer available to order. And so it begins.

1 comment:

Marla said...

I really like that set, Lisa. You made a beautiful card with it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...