Saturday, April 30, 2016

Flowering Flourishes in Navy and White


Today's selection of cards (new and old) feature the soon to be retired stamp set, Flowering Flourishes. This is one of two that I just made. I'll save the other one for another day. 
Stampin' Up! Flowering Flourishes stamp set. Navy and White wedding card. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
 I stamped one of the flourish stamps several times with Versamark. Then I embossed it with White Embossing Powder. Even though the embossing is white it looks lovely with Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon. Of course White Ribbon would work too! 

What's retiring on this Navy and White card: Flowering Flourishes stamp set; And Many More stamp set; Word Window Punch; Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon 

The next group of cards are from previous blog posts with links. Even though some of the products used are retired, you can still get ideas of how to use this lovely stamp set.

Stampin' Up! Flowering Flourishes stamp set with Punched Pumpkins. Handmade Thanksgiving card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
 My blog post with details for the pumpkin card can be found here.


Stampin' Up! Flowering Flourishes stamp set. Handmade card with butterfly by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
 My blog post with details for can be found here.

Stampin' Up! Flowering Flourishes  stamp set with yellow flower. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
My blog post with details can be found here.

Stampin' Up! Flowering Flourishes stamp set with Punched Pumpkins. Handmade Thanksgiving card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
My blog post for this pumpkin card with details can be found here.

If you would like to place an order for any Stampin' Up! supplies, please visit my Online Store found here.

The Retiring products can be found here. 

4 comments:

Judy Ford said...

Lisa, thank you so much for all of your wonderful card ideas. I look forward to seeing your blog posts every day in my email.

Melanie said...

I LOVE how you demonstrate the versatility of this set! Thanks for sharing!

eyestitch said...

Lisa, Thank you for sharing these cards. I bought Flowering Flourishes awhile back and have not used it. You have given me some SUPERB examples to help me create.

HJ said...

I love the navy and white card today, Lisa. It is so striking and the Very Vanilla ribbon is perfect. TFS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...