Thursday, April 28, 2016

By the Tide Best Dad Ever


By the Tide stamp set - oh I love you - and will never part with you even though you will be retiring. Of all the retiring stamp sets, this is the one I love the most so I have a lot of blog posts that feature this set as you will see at the end of this blog post!

This is a card that I just made because: 1.) I am trying to make one last card with each of my stamp sets that are retiring. 2.) I love this stamp set and need a card for my hubby.
Stampin' Up! By the Tide stamp set. Father's Day Card. Masculine card. Birthday card. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
The background of Lost Lagoon was embossed with the Decorative Dots embossing folder because it reminds me of bubbles. Both of those items are retiring, as is the Chevron Ribbon that I used and ALL of the Scallop punches are retiring! That makes me very sad cause I love punches. They are so easy to use and are always handy. 

The sentiment which is from the And Many More stamp set (retiring), can be Father's Day, Birthday, or just because he is the Best Dad Ever.

If you don't have By the Tide and aren't sure you need it/want it, then I have a few more cards for some inspiration. Some of them have products that are no longer available by can easily be substituted.

Stampin' Up! By the Tide stamp set. Lobster and Fish card. Handmade Birthday Card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
Substitute Pool Party for Coastal Cabana. Don't forget the Candy Dots are retiring this year! Blog post with card details found here. 

Stampin' Up! By the Tide stamp set. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
 Also retiring: Scallop punch and Label Bracket punch. Details for this card can be found on this blog post.

Stampin' Up! By the Tide stamp set. Underwater scene with Fish. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
This is one of my favorites! The blog post with the details can be found here.  

Stampin' Up! By the Tide stamp set. Red lobster with blue and kraft. Handmade thank you card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
Ok, this is another favorite! I love the colors and all of the layers. The blog post with details can be found here

Stampin' Up! By the Tide stamp set. Red Lobster with Crystal Effects. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
 Circle framelit - retiring. Burlap Ribbon - retiring. Candy Dots - retiring. 
Crystal Effects - retiring. The details for this blog post (and another card) are found here. 

The Retiring Stamps and other Retiring Stuff can be seen by clicking here. 

The supplies for the first card on this blog post are as follows.
Product List - all retiring.

1 comment:

Marla said...

I'm revisiting these cards and am amazed at how beautiful they are! You are the queen-of-the-sea cards! Such talent, Lisa!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...