Monday, April 4, 2016

Butterfly Basics Stampin' Up

My card for today is a no frills kind of card.
Stampin' Up! Butterfly Basics stamp set in Hot pink, black, and gray. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp

Once again, I used this sketch #118 from Match the Sketch challenge blog. As always, I put my own interpretation into the sketch!
Stampin' Up! Butterfly Basics with Everyday Chic wash tape. Handmade butterfly card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
The colors are Melon Mambo (not red) with Smoky Slate and Basic Black because I wanted some contrast and I wanted the butterfly to pop without having to die cut. 

I used Everyday Chic washi tape for the strip down the right side. Other than that, everything else is ink and card stock!

All supplies for my card are Stampin' Up! and can be found in my Online Store.

Stamps: Butterfly Basics
Ink: Smoky Slate, Melon Mambo, Basic Black
Card Stock: Smoky Slate, Melon Mambo
Other: Everyday Chic washi tape, dimensionals

No other news today. Now that Sale-a-bration is over, I am waiting for the list of Retired Stamps and Accessories to be released. I am not sure when that will be other than this month (most likely). That being said, now is a good time to stock up on those things that we know will retire such as products with these colors: Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, and Tangelo Twist. 

Another look at the Weekly Deals. Today is the last day for this group of deals. 

2 comments:

Sabine Mayer said...

Hallo,
vielen Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei Match the Sketch. Eine sehr schöne Karte hast Du da gewerkelt. Viel Glück bei der Challenge.
Liebe Grüße aus Sabines-Kreativecke.de

Fanny said...

Sehr schick, gefällt mir, total gut gelungen. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei Match-the-Sketch, viel Glück bei der Challenge und der Verlosung. Hoffe, wir sehen dich bald wieder bei einer unserer nächsten Challenges…
Viele liebe Grüße, Fanny
www.stampinwithfanny.de

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...