Happy Saturday! My card for today is yet another card that uses the Picture Perfect stamp set. If you missed the others, just go to the last 3 posts. There is so much you can do with this set! This card shows you how the rose can be combined with another stamp set and some paper that wasn't meant to coordinate but it works!
The large rose and leaves are from the Picture Perfect stamp set. The smaller flowers and foliage are from the Sale-a-bration set, "What I Love". My colors came from the English Garden designer series paper which I used for the bottom panel of my card. I bordered the top of the panel with washi tape and added a bit of lace to the bottom.
After I got my card assembled and flowers in place I felt like it needed something else so I took some metallic thread and looped it around the bouquet.
I hope you have enjoyed these cards using the Picture Perfect stamp set. I'm sure it won't be the last of them but this is the last for now. I have some other stamps that I've been using and can't wait to show you what I have been creating!
Here is what I used for this card.Product List - click on any picture or link to go to my Online Store.
- Mint Macaron Classic Stampin' Pad  $6.50
- Night Of Navy Classic Stampin' Pad  $6.50
- Melon Mambo Classic Stampin' Pad  $6.50
- Hello Honey Classic Stampin' Pad  $6.50
- Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin' Pad  $6.50
- English Garden Designer Series Paper  $11.00
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Thick Cardstock  $7.00