Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Stampin' Up! Awesomely Artistic

Stampin' Up! Awesomely Artistic stamp set. dragonfly on Kraft and white. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
I had a moment yesterday to make a thank you card. I love this week's sketch from Match the Sketch challenge blog. It can be seen here. Sometimes I have to stamp, throw away, stamp, throw away. You know what I'm talking about! But this card came together so quickly and I didn't have to throw away a thing. Win, win. 

I added 2 layers of Clear Wink of Stella to the dragonfly's wings which is why they look a little muddy in the photo. It is just the way the Wink of Stella caught the light. In real life, the wings are nice and shimmery. I am loving that new product!

All supplies are Stampin' Up!

Product List - clicking on a photo or supply link takes you to my Online Store. Thanks for choosing me as your demonstrator!

1 comment:

Fanny said...

Ein tolles Kärtchen ist dir da vom Tisch gehüpft. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei Match the Sketch und viel Glück bei der Challenge! Liebe Grüße, Fanny (www.stampinwithfanny.de)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...