Sunday, March 20, 2016

Stamp Review Crew: Made with Love Edition

Welcome to another Stamp Review Crew blog hop where everyone features the same stamp set. This time we will be showing you lots of creative ways to use the Made with Love stamp set!

I was immediately drawn to this set because of the baby animals because I think they are so cute, and can be used in so many ways: Baby cards, Christmas cards, Easter cards, Birthday cards and more. 

For today's hop I created 2 Baby cards and added a few extra elements for even more cuteness!
Stampin' UP! Made with Love stamp set. Baby card in shades of blues. Handmade baby card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
Before I inked up the bunny stamp, I put some tape over the words because I didn't want to use them on my card. I just wanted the bunny. The key to this technique is to remember to remove the tape before you stamp! Otherwise you get a nice, solid, black shape next to your stamped image. Not pretty!

The little tree on my card was made with the the Tree Builder Punch. I thought it would add some visual interest to the background. And as if that wasn't enough - the little flower in the Tree Builder Punch also fits the little flower in the Made with Love stamp set! I love when that happens because it adds value to an already sweet punch. 

Stampin' Up! Made with Love stamp set. Pink baby card with kitten. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
This is another baby card made in a similar fashion, only the punch was used to make a cloud instead of a tree. 
Stampin' Up! Made with Love stamp set. Pink baby card with kitten. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
I added a few rhinestones and glitter paper for some girly bling. 
All of my supplies are Stampin' Up! and can be found in my Online Store.

The next stop on the Stamp Review Crew blog hop is the blog of Betty Traciak. She is the queen of 3-D!
Product List - click on any link below for product details.

10 comments:

Rochelle Blok said...

Two gorgeous cards Lisa! Love the super cute colouring and the using of the tree builder punch in both cards. Rochelle xo

mypapercraftjourney.com said...

Just gorgeous Lisa - I love the little scenes you've created! Kelly x

Tanya Boser said...

Darling cards! Those sweet little hearts stamped in the embossed hearts, and the glimmer paper on the pink card are my favorite parts I think :) And who knew about the coordinating flower punch?! Great tip!

Adriana Benitez said...

So, so cute. Even the kitty has a little extra something - bling! And thanks for pointing out that the flower can be punched out! Awesome :)

Yapha said...

Oh Lisa, these are wicked cute! I love the flower on the bunny's ear on the first one. Adorbs!!!

Betty said...

Lisa, I always looks forward to seeing what sweet details you will add to your cards. Such a cute idea to add the stamped hearts inside the embossed ones!

Jess said...

Oh, these cards are beyond cute Lisa. Love that you've been able to put so much details into each one!

Holly Stene said...

Such cute cards!! I'm excited to be on a hop with you! My mom and I are big fans of yours :)

Nikki Spencer said...

Lisa, these are just adorable! Such a soft use of colour and the little details are gorgeous! xx

rubberredneck said...

aww they are soooo cute and adorable! Love all the details too them too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...