Thursday, March 10, 2016

Sprinkles of Life Basket


I have been neglecting many of my stamp sets in favor of the newer, brighter, shinier stamp sets. Well, Sprinkles of Life is one of those sets that I haven't used in a while but  after seeing some recent projects online, I was inspired to create a card of my own. Sprinkles of Life is Stampin' Up!'s charity stamp set this year, benefiting the Ronald McDonald House.
Stampin' Up! Sprinkles of Life stamp set.Color blocked layout. Basket of flowers thank you card. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
The beauty of this set is that it has a coordinating Tree Builder Punch which keeps hand cutting to a minimum. It punches great clouds too!

To make the handle for the basket I punched a hole in crumb cake card stock with the 1 1/4" circle punch. Then I punched over that circle with the 1 3/8" circle punch and trimmed it to fit. 

This card is a nice way to use up scraps!

Product List - clicking on any picture will give product details.
Sale-a-bration continues. Details can be found here and here. Who doesn't like Free!?
All orders of $150 or more qualify for hostess benefits!
My Customer Reward Loyalty program as way of saying thanks can be found here.

2 comments:

Patrice said...

So cute! You've reminded me to pull this set out again myself, I love it. x

HJ said...

Beautiful card, Lisa. I love the pretty flowers in the basket. Thanks for the tips about how you made it. TFS Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...