Friday, March 4, 2016

Picture Perfect Turquoise Roses


I am back again with another of the images from the Picture Perfect stamp set - the rose. 
The starfish can be seen here and here.
The hummingbird (my favorite) can be seen here.
Stampin' Up! Picture Perfect stamp set. Turquoise blue roses with Timeless Elegant paper. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
I used this sketch from the As You See It challenge blog. I had these flowers all stamped and cut out for a different sketch challenge but they were just not working so I did something different for that sketch and used them with this sketch. 

The paper is from the Timeless Elegance series, and I thought it went really well with the old fashioned roses. I added a strip of Tip Top Taupe Lace to separate the two pieces. Of course every vintage style card needs pearls so I added those as well. 

The Roses. There is only one size of a rose in this set and it is a 3 step stamp. In order to get some smaller roses I just used my paper snips and trimmed down a few stamped roses to the size I wanted. It was that easy and by adding some smaller roses, I was able to keep to the sketch and make it more pleasing to the eye. 

You can see the Picture Perfect stamp sit in more detail by clicking its picture below. The sentiment that I used on this card is from the What I Love Sale-a-bration set also seen below. 

As always...
 
Product List - clicking on any picture will take you to my Online Store.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...