Tuesday, March 15, 2016

In the Meadow with Work of Art


I have a quick post today and a quick card. 
Stampin' Up! In the Meadow stamp set; Stampin' Up! Work of Art stamp set. Clean and simple tank you card with deer. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
My card combines 3 different stamp sets and uses this sketch #115, from Match the Sketch challenge blog. I know I really stripped down the sketch, and used some artistic license - but nevertheless, the sketch is there!

I stamped the background with 3 of the images from the Work of Art stamp set. They form the 2 rectangles in the sketch. After I stamped the sentiment and flower image I added some color to the flowers with a Marina Mist marker. 

In case you didn't know, their is a new MISTI in town! It is a mini MISTI and it is perfect for card makers. I love it even more than the original MISTI. Check it out here.

Product List: details can be found by clicking on any of the pictures or links below.

3 comments:

Nadine said...

Yepp, I see the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Match the Sektch Challenge!

Marla said...

I absolutely love this card--especially the colors. And, thank you for the "heads up" on the Mini Misti. I just ordered mine online. Very excited!

Kylie Bertucci said...

Wonderful card Lisa! Congratulations! This project is one of my most popular pins this week and is being highlighted on my blog today. Thanks for sharing. Kylie xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...