Monday, March 7, 2016

Hot Pink and Newsprint


Wow! Where did the weekend go?! I didn't have time to stamp but I still have a card to show you. It is one that I made last week using this sketch from Freshly Made Sketches challenge blog. I was too late to link it up to their challenge but that doesn't mean I can't show you guys.
Stampin' Up! Helping Me Grow stamp set. Typeset Paper. Hot Pink Flower with Black and Vanilla. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
The flower is from Helping Me Grow stamp set and I stamped it in black and then colored it with only one color: Melon Mambo. I wanted to keep the color palette simple and I wanted a contrast. 

I thought the little 25 cents image went well with the newsprint background - kind of old timey. I also deliberately chose the thanks die cut because the "a" and "s" are filled in just like old typewriters tend to do sometimes. I know it is a script font as opposed to a typewritten font but you get the idea. 

On another note - there are only 24 days left in the Sale-a-bration sale! That means only 24 days to take advantage of FREE products. Details can be found here and here. 
  • My Customer Reward Loyalty program applies. Details here.
  • Orders of $150 and over (before shipping and tax) qualify for Stampin' Up! Hostess Rewards as well as at least 3 FREE Sale-a-bration items. 
Product List - click on any picture to go to my Online Store for more details.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...