Thursday, March 24, 2016

Honeycomb Happiness, Hooray!

Stampin' Up! Honeycomb Happiness stamp set. Sale-a-bration Perfect Pairings stamp set. Balloon card. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
Because there are only a few days left in Sale-a-bration, I thought I would make the most of it and stamp another card with the Honeycomb Happiness stamp set. Instead of my favorite image - the little chick - I used the balloons for an easy Birthday/Congratulations card.

The sentiment is another Sale-a-bration set, Perfect Pairings. It is nothing but sentiments that can be used alone of strung together. 
Stampin' Up! Honeycomb Happiness stamp set. Stampin' Up! Perfect Pairings stamp set. Sale-a-bration. Easy Birthday cards with balloons. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
Last of all, I added a few rhinestones to glam it up and some dry embossing for fun textures.

Did you happen to notice anything new on my blog? Probably not, but that's ok cause I am going to tell you! I have been wanting to send out a newsletter to anyone who takes the time to sign up for it. So today I added the sign up form to my blog (In the right hand column) and will be sending a newsletter at least once a month, maybe more. I'm excited!

All supplies for my card are Stampin' Up! and can be found in my Online Store.
Product List - product details can be found by clicking on the picture or link.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...