Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Helping Me Grow with Gorgeous Grunge


Happy first day of March. In like a lion and out like a lamb, or so they say. I don't have a card with either animal but I do have 2 cards with the same technique.
Stampin' Up! Helping Me Grow stamp set and Gorgeous Grunge stamp. Clean and simple card. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
Rather than coloring my line art image, I used the splatter/spot stamps from Gorgeous Grunge stamp set. It is so easy to do! I did some second generation stamping (stamping off) as well as full strength in order to create some depth. I have a second card to show you, but first….

These are this week's Weekly Deals. The Tin of Cards Kit is an especially great deal, not only for the cards but also that Tin. This Kit would make FABULOUS gifts. You can give the kit assembled or unassembled depending on the receiver. 

Plus, you can combine any of these products or other Stampin' Up! products for a minimum of $50 (before tax and shipping) to receive a Sale-a-bration item for FREE. This would also qualify for one of my Customer Reward Loyalty Points. 

Here is the second card using the same technique, but made a little fancier by adding the embossed background and cutting the foreground into an oval. 
Stampin' Up! Helping Me Grow stamp set and Gorgeous Grunge stamp. Clean and simple card. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
I hope you enjoyed these cards! 

Product List - Just click on any of the icons below and it will take you to my Online Store.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...