Saturday, March 12, 2016

Garden in Bloom Thanks

It is Saturday and I have the day off. Yay! I have plans to work outside for a bit, turning over the soil in my raised beds and planting some sugar peas. Should be fun!  

I do hope to get some stamping in as weIl but I do have a card that I made earlier this week. I had the Garden in Bloom stamp set out on my craft table because I had been stamping this card from yesterday. I also had some scraps of English Garden designer series paper and since the two coordinate, I made today's card. I went from bright colors to earth tones.
Stampin' Up! Garden in Bloom stamp set. English Garden paper. die cut thanks. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
The only stamping that I did was on the small panel of whisper white card stock, matching the colors to the paper. The thanks die cut is from the Greetings thinlits. and t also came from my scrap box. 

I am really trying to use those scraps especially as the In Colors: Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist will be retiring soon!  

By the way, now is a great time to buy any refills, stamp pads, paper, or other In Color supplies because you receive a FREE Sale-a-bration item for every $50 spent. And once the retirement list comes out May 1st, the In Colors 2014-2015 will only be available while supplies last, and they tend to sell out quickly. 

For more Sale-a-bration details about what you can receive for Free, just click here for the catalog and here for the additional items. 

Have a great weekend! 
Product List - clicking on any picture will take you to my online store.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...