Friday, March 11, 2016

Garden in Bloom Hello


Happy Friday, friends. It has been a beautiful week around here and by that I mean spring-like! We even reached 70 degrees on Wednesday and wouldn't you know it, that was my long day so I missed most of it. But I sure heard about it. Lol. I think every other library patron that came in had to tell me how beautiful it was outside. I am going to have to think of a snappy comeback for next time. Oh yes. There will be a next time I'm sure. 

Yesterday wasn't sunny but still nice - until the rain came. I managed to get some garden clean up in before the showers began and today's card is in honor of the flowers that will be appearing in a few months.
Stampin' Up! Garden in Bloom stamp set. Bright Flowers and butterflies. Easy handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
It isn't fancy -  just bright and cheery. Don't miss the hello sentiment at the bottom. I had 2 of them in my scrap box so I glued them together for height, and added them to my card. 
Stampin' Up! Garden in Bloom stamp set. Bright Flowers and butterflies. Easy handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
How does your garden grow? 

Product List - click on any picture to go to my online store.


1 comment:

Sandy said...

So pretty with a gorgeous color combination!
sandy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...