Thursday, March 17, 2016

Circle of Spring Wreath


Stampin' Up! Circle of Spring stamp set. Barn wood paper background with blue and yellow wreath. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
I love this card by Kim Singdahlsen of Joyful Creations with Kim. Kim is part of the Freshly Made Sketches design team and I just love her style of stamping. I used her card as my inspiration and substituted Stampin' Up! products. Thanks, Kim for the inspiration!

The stamp set is Circle of Spring and coordinates with the Wonderful Wreath framelits but I stamped directly to the card stock so I didn't have to use the framelits and I actually hand cut the bow. Even though this set comes with some sweet sentiments, I chose to use some from the Endless Thanks set because I like the banner that comes with this set. 

The sun is starting to peek out, here in Western Massachusetts so I am hoping to do some more yard work today. I want to get all the leaves up because Cuffy is already picking up ticks in the yard! 


Tick free for now. 


On another note - there are only 14 days left in the Sale-a-bration sale! That means only 14 days to take advantage of FREE products. Details can be found here and here. 
  • My Customer Reward Loyalty program applies. Details here.
  • Orders of $150 and over (before shipping and tax) qualify for Stampin' Up! Hostess Rewards as well as at least 3 FREE Sale-a-bration items. 
 
Product List - just click on any picture to get details or to shop in my Online Store. Thanks for choosing me!

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. Love the colors.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...