Monday, March 14, 2016

Burlap Wreath

It all began with the door that I made with Lost Lagoon card stock. It has been in my scrap box for many months and it was about time that I found a way to use it!
So basically, I used the door to showcase the wreath that I made from Burlap Ribbon. I pulled the threads out of the ribbon and wrapped them around a circle of card stock - gluing them in places along the way. 

Stampin' Up! products. Brick embossing folder. English Garden paper. Barn wood paper with paneled door and wreath. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
The background of my card is a piece of woodgrain paper from the Farmers Market series and a piece of card stock embossed with the Brick embossing folder. I went back and forth with adding a sentiment but couldn't make it work so I left my card blank. 

All of my supplies are Stampin' Up! 
Reminder: Sale-a-bration ends March 31st. Don't miss out on this great opportunity to receive FREE stamps and/or Accessories. Details found here.

Product List - click on any picture gives more details in my Online Store.

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. A creative way to make the wreath. Love it with the cute yellow flowers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...