Friday, February 5, 2016

Valentine for Me and You


It's Friday and the library where I work is closed due to snow so you know what that means? I had time to stamp a card before I went out to shovel. I did clean off the deck so Cuffy could get out. 

Long-haired dogs and wet snow equal snowballs. 
She is sitting on the worst of it. Haha. She doesn't like having her picture taken - can you tell? 

I am usually behind when it comes to holidays and family birthdays so I decided to make a quick Valentine card for David. I am noticing a lot of Navy and Pink in the fashion world so I thought I would use those colors for my card.

I probably need to add Happy Valentine's day or something but the only stamp I have like that is Teeny Tiny Wishes. Hmmm. I think I'll just write it inside. 

I resurrected an old set, Perfect Pennants to make my card. It is still current but has been around for a while. The little hearts are punched with the Hearts Border Punch and I got the idea to put them in a diagonal line thus drawing the eye from left to right and top to bottom. 

This card will fit today's "Free 4 All Challenge" at Splitcoaststampers  - make a Valentine for a guy. Done!

To purchase any of these products, please visit my Online Store found here, or click on any of the pictures below.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

GerriK said...

Lisa,
Great card! I always enjoy your cards!
As for your snowballed dog … My friend puts doggie pajamas on her small long haired dogs. Then the snowballs can't stick to their fur. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...