Sunday, February 14, 2016

Stamp Review Crew: 2016 Sale-a-bration Edition


Welcome to another Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop! Instead of one specific stamp set, we will be featuring Sale-a-bration products which means lots of inspiration for you!


I chose to feature 2 Sale-a-bration stamp sets: 
Honeycomb Happiness and What I Love



My first 2 cards use Honeycomb Happiness stamp set. 
Stampin' Up! Honeycomb Happiness stamp set. In the Meadow stamp set. Handmade Watercolored card with Robin. Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
I have been longing for Spring and the return of the robins so I made the little chick image into a robin! Of course my little birdie needed some Spring flowers and grass so I did use some images from the (non- Sale-a-bration) set, In the Meadow as well.  

I had so much fun creating the robin, I made another similar card with an Easter chick. The biggest difference is the robin was fussy cut whereas the Easter chick is stamped directly onto the watercolor paper.
                      Stampin' Up! Honeycomb Happiness stamp set and In the Meadow stamp set. watercolored Easter card. with Easter chick. Handmade Easter card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp

My third card uses What I Love stamp set.
Stampin' Up! What I lLove stamp set. Clean and simple floral card. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
By stamping with full strength ink and then stamping again, I was able to create some depth to my leaves and cluster of flowers. 

Both Honeycomb Happiness and What I Love - plus the other products in the Sale-a-ration catalog can be yours for Free. 
  • Sale-a-bration details can be found here. 
  • The Sal-a-bration catalog in PDF can be found here.
  • My Online Store for all the supplies used on my cards can be found here.

That is all for me. It is now time to move on to the next stop. Enjoy!

Bruno Bertucci's blog is the next stop.
Linda Callahan's blog is the previous stop.

23 comments:

Dawn Tidd said...

A dynamic duo, Lisa! I love that chick and the scene you've created for him. Both those color combos are perfect! The What I Love flower is so artsy and I love what you've done with it. Great ideas!

Yapha said...

Super cute cards, Lisa! I love how you combined the sets in the first two. Your coloring is fabulous!!

Linda Callahan said...

Your coloring is fabulous....created two different scenes! Beautiful work!

Rochelle Blok said...

Three fabulous cards Lisa! The bird and flower scenes are fantastic and I love the cluster of gorgeous blue flowers on the third! Very pretty! Rochelle xo

Nancy Smith said...

Your watercolor-look card is beautiful, but I am partial to that little chick. He's so cute!

Tanya Boser said...

Aw, I love you little robin! He is so sweet! And 2 flowers behind the very defined flower on the 3rd card are the perfect touch :)

Bill Ali said...

Oh these are just the cutest cards.

Maggie said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards, I just love the robin, please can you tell me what colours you used to make him so realistically cute!

Judi said...

Love your coloring! Lovely cards❣

rubberredneck said...

I just love the water-coloring on your cards. So very pretty and soft looking. Fabulous cards all of them!

Kirk and Melanie said...

LOVE, LOVE, Love your adorable birdies!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Shirl said...

Love this little bird and your cards with him/her?,lol, are so sweet.

Shirl

Jess said...

Oh my! Picking up my jaw from off the floor. That colouring is incredible. So amazing!

Martha Inchley said...

Oh Lisa! Your Robin is adorable! Love it!

Nikki Spencer said...

Oh wow! These are just delightful Lisa, little pieces of art! xx

MarvA1ix said...

Pretty enough to be in a gallery. Love your birds, but the nature scene around them is stunning.

Heidi Baks said...

Love the watercolor look. The little robin is so adorable and definitely my fav!

Adriana Benitez said...

Great cards, Lisa. I love the little robin... how cute is he?!

Betty said...

I always look forward to your lovely feminine creations... just lovely!

Kylie Bertucci said...

Stunning Lisa! Congratulations! This project is one of my most popular pins this week and is being highlighted on my blog today. Thanks for sharing. Kylie xx

Josee Smuck said...

I love what you did with this card! I would love to share this on my blog for 'My Crafty Friends Monday' (a round up of amazing cards from amazing stampers!)! Please let me know if you would prefer that I didn't share it (of course I give you credit and link back to your blog!).
Inky Hugs!

Carol said...

I just love your robin! How clever - he's adorable.

Daria said...

Darling cards!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...