Sunday, February 21, 2016

Red, White, and Blue


I have another clean and simple card for you today. 
Stampin' Up! Helping Me Grow stamp set. Floral card in Red White and Blue. Clean and simple handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
I made this a few weeks ago as a thank you for a customer's order so I am going to try to remember how I made it! I know I used masked at the bottom of the card front so only part of the stems stamped. Then I think I masked the flowers on the left so I could stamp the dotted border. All of my stamping was done with the MISTI so I could get a nice crisp image. 

Note: Because I cut the stamp images apart - see this post - I was able to stamp the flowers closer together. 

All my supplies (except the MISTI) are Stampin' Up! and can be found in my Online Store, here. 

Stamps: Helping Me Grow, What I Love (sentiment)
Card Stock: Basic Black, Heavyweight Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Real Red, Marina Mist
Other: Aquapainter

  • Sale-a-bration details found here. Earn free product with every $50. No limit.
  • New Sale-a-bration stamps and Glitter Taper - details found here.
  • My Customer Reward Loyalty program - details found here.

2 comments:

Doris D. said...

Lisa, this card is such a beautiful creation. I love the colors and the simplicity of the flowers. Great job.

Marla said...

I am very impressed with the stamping that you do using your Misti. I am contemplating getting one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...