Saturday, February 27, 2016

Pink Butterfly Just for you

Stampin' Up! Watercolor Wings stamp set with English Garden paper. Handmade Butterfly card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
This butterfly has been in my box of scraps for a few months now, and I decided it is time to use it on a card! I am also on a mission to use up some paper before it retires! For this card I chose 2 patterns from the English Garden series. I love the random polka dots on this paper and the Mossy Meadow green is a nice contrast to the pink in the butterfly. But my favorite pattern in this series is the one I used on the banner. The tiny pattern doesn't compete with stamped images and it looks like it was water colored - so pretty!

This was the scene at my feet while I stamped. It was a little chilly in my stamping area so I had my small space heater on the floor going full blast. It wasn't long before Gideon and Cuffy took advantage of the warmth. Cuffy is never far from me but Gideon (the cat) decided to join us and I enjoyed the companionship of both of them.

All of my supplies for my card are Stampin' Up! and can be found in my Online Store. Clicking on any product icon below will take you there.
  • Earn Free Stampin' Up! exclusive products during Sale-a-bration. For every $50 (before tax and shipping), you can choose an item from the Sale-a-bration catalog found here or the add flyer found here. No Limits on how many you can earn!
  • If you qualify for a Sale-a-bration product, then you qualify for Customer Reward Loyalty points from me. Details can be found here. It's just my way of saying thanks.


Product List

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...