Thursday, February 18, 2016

One Layer Congratulations

Stampin' Up! Timeless Love stamp set. Clean and simple Congratulations card. Handmade wedding card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp

This week's Less is More challenge is to make a card with a stem but it can be only be a one layer card. One layer cards are always a challenge because if you mess up you have to start over with a complete card base. I admit, this is my second try.

For my card, I stamped and embossed the images from Timeless Love. Then I did a light wash with Soft Sky ink. Once it dried I added some color but left the largest flower white with just a touch of Mint Macaron ink in the center.  

All supplies are Stampin' Up! and can be found in my Online Store, here.

Stamps: Timeless Love
Card Stock: Heavyweight Whisper White
Ink: Versamark, Mint Macaron, Soft Sky, Wisteria Wonder
Other: Black Embossing Powder, Aquapainter

  • Sale-a-bration (free product with $50 purchase) catalog and details found here.
  • New Sale-a-bration stamps and Glitter tape details found here.
  • My Customer Rewards details found here.

6 comments:

Lou said...

Beautiful wash in the background there, so subtle and so CAS. Just super. Lou x

Diane said...

So lovely and delicate, leaving the flower White looks amazing :-)

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Perfectly CAS and striking. Love your floral image with stem and a perfect one layer card. Thanks for playing along at Less is More this week. Sarah x

Chrissie said...

This is simplicity itself and simply beautiful!
Thanks so much Lisa
Chrissie
"Less is More"

irishgalkelly said...

Just love your card Lisa! So elegant and pretty. I really like the white flower as well, something I wouldn't have thought of. ; ) This is such a gorgeous stamp set, flowers and font. It's on my wishlist for certain! Thanks for the inspiration. Have a lovely weekend!

Anne said...

So CAS, so pretty. Love the flower left white.
Thanks so much for joining us for one layer week
Anne
"Less is More"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...