Monday, February 1, 2016

Non-Stamped Balloons on a Pocket Card


You are probably have seen pocket cards made with the Mini Treat Bag frame lit and you may have seen some decorated with stamped balloons. Well I decided to make one without stamping the balloons, and without using the Mini Treat bag frame lit. 
Let me explain the balloons first. I used the new Balloon Bouquet punch from the Occasions mini and punched my balloons from scraps of Watercolor paper. Then I used an aqua painter and ink to color them. That was it! The strings are hand drawn with a matching marker.

For the inside I did use Gorgeous Grunge stamp set for the paint splits and added the birthday sentiment from the new Sale-a-bration stamp set, Perfect Pairings. I love the bold fonts used with this set! 

If you look closely at the front of my pocket card you can see the embossing. I used the Softly Falling embossing folder for some delicate texture. What a fun card and so easy to make!
  • To review all of the FREE Sale-a-bration products, click here for the PDF.
  • To read about my Customer Reward program, click here.
  • To go to my Online Store, click here. Or click on any of the pictures below.Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Just found this on Pinterest. So fun! Love the lighter colors and pocket card. Your balloons turned out beautifully! Thank you for sharing how you got the look.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...