Monday, February 22, 2016

Much Appreciated


I thought you might be getting tired of seeing white cards so today's card is a direct contrast.
Stampin' Up! Helping Me Grow stamp set with die cut butterfly. Handmade thank you card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
I stamped tone on tone for a collage style background. Then I added my stamped panel. I tried a few different colors for the flowers and stems before settling on Bermuda Bay and Soft Suede. I have to admit the flowers took a while to color because I wanted to keep the contrast between light and dark. 

All supplies are Stampin' Up! and can be found in my Online Store, here.

Stamps: Helping Me Grow
Card Stock: Whisper White, Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay
Ink: Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay
Other: candy dot, linen thread, Butterflies Thinlits

  • Sale-a-bration details found here. Earn Free product with every $50. 
  • Additional Sale-a-bration products found here.
  • My Customer Reward Loyalty program - details found here.

1 comment:

Linda Vich said...

Stunning—love this! Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...