This is an old card that uses the Medallion Punch. It coordinates with the Crazy About You stamp set or can be used alone.
You can read about this card, here.
The Happy Hearts embossing folder is lovely for Valentine's cards or any card where you want to express love.
My blog post for this card can be found here.
Markers. What can I say? I LOVE, LOVE my markers! They come with 2 tips: fine point and brush tip and they are water based so they work well with water (obviously). Some ways I use my markers:
The blog post for this card is found here.
- Block stamping - use the markers to scribble on an acrylic block
My original. The blog post can be found here.
- Add details to cards as I did in the above card - I added the roots.
- Write with the fine point.
- Color directly on the stamp so you can get different colors - i.e. a flower with a stem and leaves.
The blog post can be found here.
- Eliminate words in a sentiment OR color the words in the sentiment with different colors. This is probably the most common use of the markers.
Sorry for the overload of pictures but I think it helps to see photos of cards rather than try to visualize them yourself.
- Choose Free product with every $50 purchase. No limit. The catalog can be found here.
- New additions to the Sale-a-bration catalog can be found here.
- My Online Store for all of your Stampin' Up! products can be found here.