Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Hooray!


There is not much stamping involved with today's card - just a simple, bold sentiment. 
Stampin' Up! Perfect Pairings Sale-a-bration stamp set. Balloons celebration card. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
To create this card I used the new Balloon Bouquet Punch and made the balloons with card stock, glimmer paper, and patterned paper. The strings are hand drawn with a marker. 

What I love about this card is the bold contrast between the soft pink of the balloons and the black patterned paper and sentiment. The sentiment is from the Sale-a-bration stamp set, Perfect Pairings

All supplies for this card are from Stampin' Up! and can be found in my Online Store, here.

Stamps: Perfect Pairings (Sale-a-bration) 
Paper: Go Wild, Glimmer, Pink Pirouette patterns
Card Stock: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Basic Black
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Hearts border Punch, Balloon Bouquet Punch

  • My Customer Reward Loyalty Program - details found here.
  • Sale-a-bration - Free product with every $50. No Limits. Details found here.
  • Additional Sale-a-bration products found here.

4 comments:

Dianne Keough said...

Love this card! Black and white and any bright color are always 'go to' for me. Now, I will have to try black, white and soft colors. Thanks for the inspiration.

Marla said...

Pink balloons!! I never realized this, but I love pink balloons...with a glimmer of silver sparkle. Really cute card!

Shirl said...

Sweet. I like the glimmer balloon and the little cut out heart on the pink one!

Shirl

diana willig said...

I like the black and white as well. I have 6 grandsons a card like this i could play around with the balloons. Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...