Thursday, February 11, 2016

Hearts and Roses


A few weeks ago David and I flew to Iowa to visit our daughter and son-in-law. They live in the Des Moines area and we had such a great time! David was actually there for a conference which he thoroughly enjoyed, and I was there to hang out with my daughter which I thoroughly enjoyed :) I also got to spend time with this cutie….

….and these 2 sweethearts.

And of course when I got home I had to make my family a card. 
Stampiin' Up! Picture Perfect stamp set. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
I dusted off my Hearts and Stars stencil for the background panel. I thought it would add a soft contrast to the stripes. The rose is a stamp from the new Picture Perfect stamp set, and it has so much depth! I've been experimenting with color combinations and this particular one is blushing bride with Melon Mambo. The brightness of Melon Mambo is toned down a bit when stamped over the blushing bride ink but it is still bright enough to draw the eye.

The little silver glimmer heart was an afterthought - bling without bulk!

My Online Store for all your Stampin' Up! needs can be found here.
Sale-a-bration. Don't miss out on Free products. Details found here.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

Back Porch Smiles said...

oh my....that is the cutest dog I have ever seen (and I have two really cute ones!!). Do you know what breed he/she is?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...