Sunday, February 7, 2016

Elegant Bloom


Birthday Blooms Stampin' Up! Floral card. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
Today's card uses some colors that I wouldn't necessarily put together for a floral card but sometimes you just have to go with it! I used the color challenge at Splitcoaststampers : Basic Gray, So Saffron, and Soft Sky. 

I began with the paper from Timeless Elegance because it has lots of gray in it and I love the patterns. While looking at the aforementioned patterns I noticed that the flowers on one of them kind of looks like the flower in Birthday Blooms. Aha! And just like that my card took shape. The sketch is my version of the sketch challenge at Splitcoaststampers. I did leave off the little banners and added flowers instead. I had to get the Soft Sky in there somehow! 


  • All supplies are Stampin' Up! and can be found in my Online Store, here. 
  • Sale-a-bration continues! Receive a Free product for every $50 spent. No limit! The choices, and details can be found here.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

Flo said...

Such a beautiful & elegant card!

barb hendrickson said...

So, so elegant!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...