Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Butterfly Basics in Review


Good morning! I wanted to share the Weekly Deals with you, as well as some cards because one of my favorite stamp sets is on sale this week. 


I have a few cards that I made with the Butterfly Basics stamp set. The best part is that it coordinates with the Butterflies Thinlits.


My first card using Butterfly Basics was colored with alcohol markers.


It is great for techniques such as the Bokeh Technique. This is the original. You may have seen copies by other stampers.

 No coloring necessary.

It can be used to make a collage with other elements as seen here.

 Butterfly Basics lends itself well to earthy, neutral tones.

Add some pearls and pink for a more feminine card.

A little bit of grunge.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! and can be found in my Online Store here.
Sale-a-bration continues. Earn free products! Details here.

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

Beautiful cards. Love them all. TFS

El said...

Beautiful cards. How did you make the flowers a different color than the leaves?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...