Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Bouquet of Flowers


I played around with the Sale-a-bration stamp set, What I Love and came up with this card. 
After I stamped the flowers and foliage, I decided to make it into a bouquet by adding some stems. I didn't use a stamp since the set doesn't include any! Instead I picked up some ink with my Aquapainter and hand painted them. Then I used a marker to add some definition. 

I love when I can coordinate a stamp set with paper that wasn't made for that particular stamp set, but looks good anyway. This paper is from the Pretty Petals paper stack and I chose it because the flowers in the paper complement without competing.
  • Sale-a-bration - for every $50 spent, choose a Free Sale-a-braion product - details can be found here.
  • NEW Sale-a-bration products found here.
  • My Customer Reward Loyalty Points - details found here.
  • To order - My Online Store found here.
All supplies are Stampin' Up!
Stamps: What I Love - Sale-abration stamp set
Paper: Pretty Petals paper stack
Card Stock: Very Vanilla
Ink: Calypso Coral, Mossy Meadow, Pacific Point
Other: Aquapainter, dimensionals

1 comment:

Marla said...

Such a pretty card, Lisa!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...