Wednesday, February 10, 2016

A Garden of Hearts


Here is a fun little card combining 2 stamp sets and it isn't meant for Valentine's day - just a sweet way to let someone know they are loved.
The stems and sentiment are from the Sale-a-bration set, What I Love. The hearts are from Pictogram Punches. This was one of those cards that I made on impulse. I was using the What I Love set for another card and I realized that if I stamped a flower on top of the leafy branch it would look like a plant. So I added some hearts and made a garden of hearts.

I used Watercolor paper for my stamped panel and added a light wash of Soft Sky ink. I think the background paper is supposed to be made up of tiny arrows but if you look closely it really looks like tiny hearts!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...