Monday, January 4, 2016

Year End Favorites, and Reminder

Reminder: Today, January 4th is the last day to order from the Holiday Mini. Sale-a-bration and the new Occasions Mini go live tomorrow Tuesday, January 5th. 

I usually post my favorites for the year before the new year begins but not so this time! I guess I need to fill you in on what I have been up to. You may have noticed I haven't posted much in December. 

David and I were in Israel and Jordan for 12 days beginning the Saturday after Thanksgiving. It was a wonderful trip in so many ways! After returning, I had less than 2 weeks to recoup from jet lag and shop, wrap, bake, clean for Christmas. All 3 of our daughters and 2 son in laws came for 5 days over Christmas. One daughter actually stayed a week to to cancelled flight. It was wonderful having all of them home but then I got sick. Not once but twice! Today is actually the first day that I feel back to normal and ready to catch up on blogging so thanks for hanging in there!

Here are some of my favorites- with link to recipe provided - in no particular order.

1. Wondrous Wreath Latch card: Recipe and more pictures Here. I love the rustic look of this card and it opens in a unique way.

2. This was a huge favorite on Pinterest. Recipe and blog post is Here.

3. One of my favorite clean and simple cards of the year. Recipe is Here.
4. I see copies of this card all over the internet so apparently you like it as much as I do! Recipe is Here.

5. Clean and simple plus watercoloring - always a favorite of mine! Recipe is Here.

6. I had no idea how popular this card would be on Pinterest  It is one of my all time favorites too. Recipe is Here.

7. Waterfall Card. My favorite part of this card? The drips! Recipe and more pictures are Here.

 8. Not a fancy card but it is one of my favorites for that very reason. My recipe (scroll down) and tips are Here.

9. Another much copied card. I love the earthiness of this card. Recipe is Here.

10. Even though this stamp set is no longer available, I had to include it among my favorite cards of the year. Recipe is Here.

11. This card is a favorite because I love the bird and fence. Recipe is Here.

12. I had to include a guy card and this is a favorite! It's nautical and simple. Recipe is Here.

Hope you liked my list of favorites! I can't wait to create some new favorites in the coming year. If you would like to purchase any of the stamp sets or products, or to check out the Year End Sale, click Here to go to my Online Store. Customer Rewards apply - more information on that can be found Here.

As always….

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...