Sunday, January 17, 2016

Stamp Review Crew: Endless Birthday Wishes Edition

Welcome to the Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop featuring the photopolymer stamp set, Endless Birthday Wishes. This set has lots of words in 2 different fonts plus a cute cake image so you have many, many possibilities.


I decided to use as many of those words as I could on my card - as you can see below.
One of the beauties of photopolymer stamps is that they are clear so when mounted on a clear acrylic block you can see exactly what and where you are stamping. I used our largest acrylic block and arranged the words in 2 circles first. Then I inked and stamped.

The cake is mounted on a circle of glimmer paper for some birthday bling without adding bulk. You can't see it in the photo but I also added some Clear Wink of Stella to the candles and tiny heart. It gave them a nice bit of shimmer.

And now it is time to move on to see what the other stampers created!

Linda Callahan's blog is the next stop.

Tanya Boser's Blog is the previous stop. 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

14 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

I love how you stamped in the round ;0) Absolutely adorable! Fun birthday card!

Dawn Tidd said...

How fun! And what a super way to use those stamps! Love that cake popped up in the circle of the sentiments. What an amazing card!

Yapha said...

Lisa!! That's so clever! I love all the phrases in a circle. Great idea and fabulous card!

Nikki Spencer said...

Now that sentiment stamping is clever! This is such a cool use of this set Lisa...Love it!

rubberredneck said...

Oh my now that is clever and so cool! You really rocked this set. Great birthday card!

sue said...

Loe the circling words, great card!

Martha Inchley said...

Beautiful! I love how all the wording is circling around the image. Well done.

Sheila said...

Really cool idea!

Adriana Benitez said...

What a fun way to use all of those words! TFS!!

Tanya Boser said...

Wow Lisa! This is sooo fun! I love your circles of words around the shimmery cake, all so very festive :)

Carla said...

Simply beautifully and creative..............love it! I plan on using your idea as soon as I get that stamp set :)
As you said.......many many possibilities!

Naziriya Nazim said...

Best Birthday wishes & Quotes by blog author, Impress with Great Birthday Wishes to
Dearest Friends & Loving persons

Jan Clothier said...

I just found your card on Pinterest and I'm pretty stunned! It never once occurred to me to do what you have done and use the set to create a big round stamp like this. It's just so effective! I have just got this set and I'm so pleased with it. I'm about to rush off and give this a go but I just had to thank you for such an amazingly cool idea.

Julie B said...

Love this card! What size is the card base please?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...