Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Pink Roses


I finally had a chance to stamp! I made a few cards using some of the new stamp sets in the Occasions catalog and Sale-a-bration catalog. Here is one of them.
I used some of the English Garden paper as my starting point. I think the green in the paper is a little bit of Old Olive and Mint Macaron so I went with all mint macaron. The real stars of this card are the roses. They are from the same Picture Perfect stamp set that I used for the starfish card. These roses almost look three dimensional, they are so beautiful especially against the silver metallic doily. 

Don't forget that it is Sale-a-bration time. For every $50 spent before shipping and tax, receive a free Sale-a-bration product. No limits! To view the details and images, click here for the pdf catalog.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

Lora said...

This card is so strikingly beautiful,the roses just really pop.

I like all the colors that you used.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...