Monday, January 25, 2016

Blackberry Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

I am not crazy about today's card I have to admit. It is a little too much purple for me. What do you think?
I used one of the Sale-a-bration stamp sets, Honeycomb Happiness for the stamped image and sentiment. This set is my favorite of all the Sale-a-bration selections - mainly because of the little bird image. But I love the ice cream cone and balloon image too! 

I added a wash of Blackberry Bliss ink to the background plus some splattered ink. Then I layered the washi tape and doily. My ice-cream cone is stamped, watecolored, and cut out. I added the chocolate chips myself just by using a Chocolate Chip marker. 

If you would like to receive this stamp set, or any other Sale-a-bration product for free, you can! For every $50 that you spend you can choose from the catalog. 
Click here for the pdf of the Sale-a-bration catalog to see what I mean.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

tljwlj said...

I think it is very cute and yummy looking. You did a great job. Keep up the great work.

Bev Gerard said...

Oh so divinely yummy, Lisa!!!

Cary said...

YUMMO! A must CASE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...