Saturday, January 30, 2016

A Recycled Reject


When I created this card for the challenge I had more than a few rejects - most of which made it into the trash. If you could see my wastebasket some days…. ! 

The panel on today's card was one that I had stamped and watercolored with the colors from the challenge but it is an odd size and I just couldn't figure out what to do with it. It was too pretty to toss so I ended up matting it and adding it to a card base that I cut down to fit the size of the panel. In other words, this card is not the traditional 4.25" x 5.5".

Sale-a-bration continues with free product for every $50 that you purchase. To view the details and product choices, click here for the pdf catalog.

Weekly deals can be found here.

And don't forget my Customer Reward program - just my way of saying thanks! You can read those details here.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

carol smith said...

Nothing reject about this card, it is beautiful...since it it bigger, use it to have a bunch of people sign it to send to someone who needs a picking up. :)

Kylie Bertucci said...

Love this Lisa! Congratulations! This project is one of my most popular pins this week and is being highlighted on my blog today. Thanks for sharing. Kylie xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...